I feel so emty right now

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by zevia, Feb 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zevia

zevia Member

my boyriend of six years just broke up with me tonight....I wrote him an email letting him know i want to work on our relationship. He is upset, he says i have no ambition or drive. also i have bad anxity and panic attacks. I lost all motavation two years ago when my step dad comited sucide... he shot him self in the head and died on the way to the hospital. Then two days later I was layed off my job. I went to the doctor because i was very depressed, they prescribed genaric Zolft (Sertraline) I was up to 150 millagrams.... before i knew it I felt like a zombie. I had no motavation to to a darn thing! I just wanted to eat and sleep or drink. I have been weening off this medicne for quite some time. I am down to around 15 to 17 mg. I will be 30 years old in May! I have wasted the last two years of my life and I will never get it back. I am starting to feel so much again after tappering of the zolft! I want to do better for myself and I am ready. In the process of this I have lost the love of my life, I fear I will not get him back. I feel so lost again... I dont want to fall back into a depresion. He means the world to me, he always will, I have let him and myself down in so many ways. I just dont know what to do. I feel hopeless once again. I just need a hug.

2. daman1

daman1 Member

I know exactly how you feel i went through the same thing when i broke up from my girlfriend it feel's like the end of the world at the moment but give him some breathing space then he'll realise how much you mean to him and will get in touch... It's tough atm but stay postive and things will get better..I'll give u a hug and hope it helps:smile:

3. zevia

zevia Member

I hope so, I cant imagine my life with out him... the only way I have been able to cope is drinking vodka and oj.. no sleep yet. I keep listening to Bruno Mars, It will rain and Adele..... I feel Like I am slipping again

4. zevia

zevia Member

alcohol is the only thing making me sane at the moment....when this wears off i dont know what too do. I am a lost soul...ment to be some where other than here

5. daman1

daman1 Member

You can't think like that your ment to be here..can't you talk to friends or family and explain how your feeling atm i'm sure they will put an arm around you and that will make you feel a bit better and you'll realisle theres people out there who love you..if you wanna chat you can pm me..but it does get better:biggrin:

6. AlienBeing

AlienBeing Well-Known Member

I feel very emty too---sigh. Emty is a terrible feeling. It feels like something is missing from right in the middle, you know?:badday:

7. zevia

zevia Member

I have slept 3 hours and woke up freaking out again! I am shaking convusling, I cant take this feeling!!!

8. zevia

zevia Member

I want to scream!!! I am so mad at myself I am so fucking stupid! I messed up my whole world that ment everything to me, now its gone. The pain I feel is more than I knew was ever possible. I feel so alone. I lost my best friend :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.