I feel so frustrated.... ugh!!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by LostInMyDaydreams, Feb 10, 2014.

1. LostInMyDaydreams

LostInMyDaydreams Well-Known Member

Right now I'm feeling very frustrated, and I wish I knew what I was frustrated about but I can't seem to know why. Today I feel very annoyed by everything going on in my life right now; every little thing seems to be getting to me. Lately whenever people ask me a lot of questions: I tend to get very annoyed by it. Now that I think about it, my ex boyfriend used to ask me question after question until I felt so exhausted by it all. Now it seems as if I get annoyed when people ask me questions, after three questions I feel like the frustration rising up in me. Questions annoy me sometimes, sometimes I just wanna rest in peace and not be bothered by anyone at all. And other times I want my alone time and when I can't have my alone time, I get easily frustrated. Hate feeling this way however but that's how I feel right now. I'm so exhausted and tired from everything.... does anyone else ever feel like this. Feel like such a horrible person right now and I hate this feeling... :confusion:​

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You are not a horrible person no way hun just someone that needs peace that all. i too get bothered by the questions by the phone calls by the little things that add up and up till they seem they are huge and overwhelming. If you can hun just make some time for YOU ok take a time in the day and just say my time no one is allowed in then even if it is only 10 minutes time to unwind hugs