I feel so guilty for actually thinking of killing myself.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by mlxjaded, Oct 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mlxjaded

mlxjaded Well-Known Member

I feel so guilty.
    I have the best mother in the world.
    How could I possibly leave her?
  2. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

If you love your mom, please do not kill yourself. For a good, caring parent to loose their child is the most emotionally painful, devastating thing possible. Really, I think they've done studies of stressful life events, and this is number one!

I think especially loosing a child to suicide. She would probably feel incredibly guilty even though it would not be her fault, and might even think of killing herself too.

For your sake, for her sake, please try to get help and get better!

Can you talk about why you are suicidal? Are you getting any treatments/ therapy now?
  3. Borrowed time*

Borrowed time* Well-Known Member

Dont feel guilty, find the strength to fight for your mum.
    Make her proud, im sure its what she wants:hugtackles:
  4. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

Have you told your mom about feeling suicidal?
  5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

May said it all....and it's so true....
    I can tell you first hand what it's like to lose a child this way and it's horrific..
    please tell your Mum how you feel and get help asap...if you're already getting help maybe you need your meds adjusted....
    please don't hurt yourself ....
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: 's Don't put yourself in a guilt trap, it's not your fault that you feel the way you do.
  7. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

yes don't feel guilty because you're feeling like this....you have an illness and you need help...sorry didn't want to make you feel worse..
    just want you to stay..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.