I feel so hopeless.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by AAA3330, Jun 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AAA3330

AAA3330 Well-Known Member

Life has become a continuous struggle. I just don't know what to do and am so tired of having to struggle through each day. Suicide seems like the only answer in my case, but I can't do it. I've tried and tried to get help, but nobody has been able to help me. I wish that I could find some more pro-suicide sites, but there doesn't seem to be any. I want help. I want to live, but just not how I've been living lately. It would be a blessing for me to be dead. I've been seeing a psychiatrist and a social worker, but nothing helps. I would go to the hospital, but have already been there twice and it didn't help. I feel tormented continuously by my thoughts. I just don't know what to do. I never would have thought that something like this could have happened to me. I have severe confusion and I don't see reaility the same. I just don't want to suffer anymore, but it seems that there is nothing that I can do.

2. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

I am sorry that you are suffering so much. I know things may seem rough and like nothing is helping now, but give it time and things will slowly start to change for the better. I've had a rough time myself with mental illness and never thought I would get better as I just seemed to be getting worse and worse, but now things are starting to turnaround for me. I'm here if you need to talk :hug:

3. AAA3330

Thanks for responding Butterfly. I just don't know what to do anymore.

4. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

do you like them?

5. AAA3330

Yes. Several people have tried to help me, but it just seems that there is nothing that anyone can do to help me. I'd give anything just to be my old self again. I just don't understand why my brain doesn't work the way that it used to. It's very frustrating. I just wish that I could be my old self again. Thanks for responding.

6. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

AAA - I do understand about being tormented by thoughts - would you like some insight into the matter, as to how it is possible to find integration and the path to healing? I'm very willing to share, it would be a privilege :)

7. AAA3330

Thanks so much for responding. Any insight you may have would be greatly appreciated.

8. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

The method I use for making my mind into my friend, I learned from my "mentor" - I will PM you his website :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.