I feel so hopeless...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by InnerStrength, Jan 28, 2009.

1. InnerStrength

InnerStrength Well-Known Member

So, on top of my other negative thoughts something was mentioned at work about me, I already knew it but...

There is this one lady that I didn't like working with, I don't know how it got brought up, but someone asked her if she "liked" me, she took it the wrong way, and said in a vulgar way she didn't. I mean, I wasn't into her in the slightest, in fact I hated her. But, for some reason it made me feel bad about myself.

I feel like no one would ever want me, like what is the point of living? Pathetic, huh?

2. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

That's a tough situation. Being rejected is hard, but when you're rejected from someone who you have no interest in.... it's just awful! Because you want to scream ," Who the F*** asked you?" only to be told that you're bitter because they've rejected you.

It sounds to me like that person in question is pretty rude anyhow. Sorry to hear you're having a tough time. But somebody will come along, no worries.

James.

3. Angelo_91

Angelo_91 Well-Known Member

Let the bullets fly and the bitches fall!

4. ergo51

ergo51 Well-Known Member

No not pathetic at all. The trouble with work is we have to be there for so much of our time it can't but not have an impact on our lives.

The nature of the beast for most of us mortals is we are in jobs we don't like so we have to perform a role that doesn't fit.

What I'm really trying to say is this woman who 'doesn't like you' does she know you? I mean know you, I bet she doesn't.

If she was that rude tactless and ignorant then in my opinion her patter and her mind stinks.

Her loss, not yours.

5. InnerStrength

InnerStrength Well-Known Member

Well, she is one of the stupidest, tactless people I have ever met, not to mention lazy, careless, etc. I re-iterate I am NOT interested in her in the slightest, I just wonder if her viewpoint was present in other women.