i feel so numb =/

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Nyu, Jul 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nyu

Nyu Well-Known Member

I just want to go to sleep forever. Waking up is the worst cause i have to remember everything all over again, and all I can do is lay there with this giant weight on my chest. Nothing interests me anymore, the only thing i do is sleep and pace around my apartment, cause that's all I know to do. My mind is so numb. I was so happy just a few weeks ago but nothing will ever be the same again v_v I know everyone is just going to say that things will get better and the pain heals over time, but I've been through this before, and the only thing that made things better was when he came back. And in the time period beforehand i had school to keep my mind off things. I don't even have that now. I'm tired of sleeping with guys to try and ease the pain, it just makes me feel worse. Everyone just uses me, nobody even gives a shit about me. I can't stand this anymore
  2. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

Hi, maybe if your tired of sleeping with guys to make you feel better then it not working out. You take some time out and fix those things within yourself that need fixing, it does sound like you are depressed and I am sorry about that. I have done the same thing, jump from girl to girl to distract myself from how I was really truly feeling, and I ended up feeling worse about it when they went because I was not dealing with the root of my problems, I hope that makes sense.

Take Care

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.