• Both the iOS/ Apple iPhone/ iPad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recieve a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resources area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

I feel so sick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive upset myself to the point of sickness :blub: i feel so alone anymore, its not even like i dont have friends, but i dont feel that they can understand me, on here or in RL. I know that im not the only person but i feel so alone. I simply want a dark corner to crawl up in and be alone, im fighting pushing everyone away, but its a losing battle :blub: i dont know what to do. I feel so depressed, and im making myself sick, and i can barely get myself to eat. i just want to be alone i dont want to be near anyone.

I try to enter the chat room. i cant bear to even be ina room with people. I literally lock down, my head hurts, and i start to cry. I dont cry, i cant let myself, but it happens. Im so weak now, i cant even control me. If i cant find an empty room in chat i cant be in chat, its frustrating when a mod moves me, telling me that i cant be in the entrance lobby, though that is the only empty room. Im so scared, because im losing myself. I literally wish death would come to me, but i dont have the will to seek it out, what is the point of it? I always fail when i seek, and it never finds me. I crawl on, because that is all there is left to do, but i dont even want to crawl here. I cant bring myself to write poetry like i used to, i dont find comfort in my animals. i cant bear it anymore. I wish death would come to me. Everyone around me seems to fall upon it and escape it, yet i cant seem to even find its trail.

Last edited by a moderator:

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Hi i too find it hard to be a room with lots of people even chat room i find it so overwhelming it hurt i understand that. When you get feeling that way don't be alone okay it is so hard to reach out i know You can pm me if you want to just talk i will listen i do understand and i don't want you to be alone or sad hugs to you

Petal

SF dreamer
Staff member
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
when i try to talk to someone on here, it seems as if i am a burden, they have no emotion in their writing, like they reply only because they must
if you want a room in chat hun, i can make you one :) the entrance lobby isnt a room to chat in, hugs

i wasnt chatting, i was simply sitting idle. and i asked a green person if i could have a room, and i got a not right now. then they said sorry, and some other BS then told me to get out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$345.00
Goal
$255.00