I feel so strange

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Kairo, Jan 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kairo

Kairo Well-Known Member

I really wish I had someone I could reach out to. I haven't had a hug in years...I feel so by myself. I feel like crying whenever someone smiles at me. I feel pathetic. I want to hurt myself. I feel like sleeping...
    This is like a dream. Like I'm watching myself from out of my body..
    I'm so out of it and I dont know what to do.
    i havent felt this hopelss in a long time. I dont even know if its hopelessness

2. Ima.robot

Ima.robot Senior Member

Im sorry I know youre going through such a tough time(understatement) by yourself sour that must be so hard.. Youre not strange though please dont start hurting yourself again it wont help things how about those long walks instead? How about is there any support groups that are free that you could go to around there or any place where you can connect with others?

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

:freehug::arms:Sending you some virtual hugs ok i know not the same dam i wish i could be there with you just know here you won't be alone ok so keep talking to us hugs

4. Arun

Arun Well-Known Member

hey sour, hey there friend... i don't really have any words to help, i know how you feel, so...
    :hug1:
    you deserve every smile you get from a stranger and you deserve all these hugs here.

5. mark b

mark b Well-Known Member

another hug and a gentle smile from me as well.

when you are ready to let us know why you think the way hou do, you can then maybe see what can be done to help.

6. iwanttohelp

iwanttohelp Well-Known Member

Hi Sour-pants, well you made the right choice by posting here for help. So keep reaching out and looking for relief. Don't ever give up, eventually you will find the help and insights you need to feel a little better at a time... there is allot of support in the world when you start looking.

7. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I know how you feel...no one ever hugs me, no one ever wants to be around me. I'm sorry you feel so lonely and hopeless, but you aren't alone...we're all here for you :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.