I feel so worthless I envy garbage

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by The static calls me, Oct 1, 2016.

1. The static calls me

The static calls me New Member

I really don't know what to say. I had to lie about my age to get on this site though, because I just want to vent. I am twelve, but these site owners doubt that. I heard that posting on forums helps to not cut, so here I am. Well, so here's my boring story that is not enough to cause suicidal thoughts:

So, a year ago, my mom dies. My dad starts beating me, classic sob story. It gets kinda bad though later, because I start to not be able to sleep. Yay! Insomnia. Then, I go anorexic, because insomnia just isn't enough. Finally, I'm here now, and I'm starting to hear voices. I don't know what this means, but I truly want to make it all stop. So I cut. I'm only one cut in, but it's so addictive. I really want to again. Someone help a worthless piece of trash boy.
  2. Brian777

Brian777 Safety and Support Forum Pro SF Supporter

Hey Static, I'm sorry about your Mom passing away, it's a tough thing to go through. Do you have anyone you can talk to about what's happening in your life. Someone like an adult relative or maybe your school has a counsellor. Someone you can confide in and get direction. I'm not experienced with cutting, but I've heard others say they use a rubber band or hold ice. Maybe someone more familiar with it will post. Anyway welcome to the forum, posting here helps get your emotions out in a safe place. Take care my friend
  3. Feinmharu

Feinmharu Tortured Mind

I personally never had tried the rubber band or the ice cube.. But, when I was younger I a friend who used to use her hair ties when a rubber band wasn't available. She said it helped. I am sorry for everything in your life that has happened to you Static. I am not going to sit here and give a lecture about cutting, because quite frankly I have been there. It will be hard to get away from. I would definitely say try the rubber band or ice cube trick for a couple days. I am curious if it works. I still have days that I want to cut... and I haven't really cut myself since I was in my teens... I am now 26 years old. Its a hard road to recover from it... I promise you that.

Please, if at all possible confide in someone. Be it the school counselor, or a relative.. SOMEONE. And if you ever need people to talk to besides them.. I am sure we are all here for ya. You are not alone. I promise. :)