i feel so worthless that...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by oval, May 14, 2011.

1. oval

oval Well-Known Member

i feel like i dont deserve anynone caring about me or talking to me
    i feel like i dont deserve food or clothes
    i feel like i dont deserve to sleep indoors not to mention in a bed
    i feel like i dont deserve to breathe

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hun you only deserve kindness compassion please don't let others make you feel worthless because you are not okay hugs

3. oval

oval Well-Known Member

thank you for your incredibly quick reply :)

4. the masked depressant

the masked depressant Well-Known Member

you arn't worthless.

really

5. oval

oval Well-Known Member

i very much feel so though

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I know i feel that way too but it not true just distorted thoughts that someone has put in our brains. I hope you can do something kind for you today anything even a small thing because it will help to get rid of those negative feelings hugs to you

7. spiritxfade

spiritxfade Well-Known Member

You are not worthless. You definitely deserve necessities and kindness and compassion. I hope things get better for you.

:hug:

8. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

In order to feel self-worth, you have to open yourself up to the possiblities that it might exist for you (I humbly suggest)...it took me years to allow that thought/feeling in, and it was a slow process of first stating the banal, and then reaching a point more sustainable...hope you can write a list, be it 1 or 2 things that show your worth, so you can see what others are writing...J

9. alexman

alexman Banned Member

i miss our talks i think you deseve the world! and i feel the same nothing i do matters nothing i do makes it better i dont deserve life as i waste it do you feel like i whine?

10. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

You deserve all of those things, and don't let anyone tell you any different, :hug:

11. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

Your so not worthless, the words I see here are so caring and heartfelt.

Please dont let the disease fool you, we love you here, love what you do, love what you say and its okay to have bad days, we all get them, give us the chance to give back what you give okay.

Hope today has treated you better. Hugs

12. alexman

alexman Banned Member

do you mind if i talk to you anyway? and you're alive so its your right to feed and u cant stop breathing