I feel stuck in place.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Ocarina of Time, Jul 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ocarina of Time

Ocarina of Time Active Member

It's been a few Weeks now. Nothing has changed. It's still that same lonely feeling with the harassment from my ex and others simply because of her lies. I've been being patient and mature about the situation, yet I've only been getting a mass amount of immaturity from many. I've lost people to talk to, it feels as if nothing will change.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Block all of them hun do not deal with all there harassments block them on fb and your phone and move on make new friends ok they are not worth the suffering hugs

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: for you. I'm around most days if you wanna talk hun,break ups are not easy. Do not struggle alone. May I ask, why is your ex harassing you?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2013
  4. Mayflower7

Mayflower7 Banned Member

Hi Ocarina of Time,
    Sorry this has happened, lies hurt. If will get better, I think with an ex like that you are better off without her. It is not fair friends are taking sides. You can report her if you wish to regarding the harassment, hard with stuff told to friends. However if she is bothering you with texts, phone calls/emails etc you can use that as evidence.
    You will find someone else and more friends. We care on here, talk to others on here to make it seem better for you.
    Well done for being mature, the others should learn from your example. The lonely feeling will pass, it takes time.
    Take care I hope your feeling better very soon.
    Kate

5. Ocarina of Time

I really really want to but she has over $300-$600 of my things. I've been trying to get them back. Now I have to go through the trouble of calling the police, she moved out of county and I can't prove what's mine or how to find her. I don't want to feel like I've lost more than I already have.

6. Ocarina of Time

She's basically harassing me just because I asked for my things. Throwing personal insults, saying to others that I hit her. She's constantly rationalizing why she cheated and she's just making me look bad.

7. Mayflower7

Mayflower7 Banned Member

Hi Ocarina of Time,
    Can any friends help, and pass a message on that you want/need your stuff back? So sorry she did that. I can see the problem, many of us don't keep receipts. I really hope you get your things back.
    Take care
    Kate

8. Ocarina of Time

Thank you all for the replies. I hope I can do so with finding an actual relationship that'll work out, I'm quite shy so this is difficult.

9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I would suggest getting the police to get your things back. 300-600 $ is quite a sum of money. Telling people that you hit her is a nasty thing to do, it's vile. Keep your head high. You do not need someone like this in your life. Try and get your things back, even if you don't just begin to get your life back in order. You deserve to be treated better than this. Good luck to you. Move on, you never know whats down the road, maybe even a new relationship :) also tell the police about the harassment, make a diary of it if you can and show it to them. Again, good luck to you.

10. Mayflower7

Mayflower7 Banned Member

Your welcome, great reply from Music. I hope you get your stuff back very soon. This stops for you.
    Good luck for the future, you can meet many online so a relationship may happen.
    Take care
    Kate

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.