I feel suicidal please reply if you are there just anyone

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Desmond, Aug 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desmond

Desmond Member

I feel terrible i only seem to come on here whenever im within moments of killing myself. I tried so hard to give back but i couldn't seem to commit. Please if anyone is there please reply please. I have a doctors appointment on monday that seems a lifetime away to get more help i dont know how much longer i can wait i think it may end before the sun breaks in the morning. I just cant cope with anything anymore. There is a bridge near me that is so more appealing to jump from than living and carrying on. Ive realised rather than being scared of death id just have a few moments of scared and need a small amount of courage to jump and once down all my problems and life and hurt would disapeer and that would be it.
  2. Lauru

Lauru Well-Known Member

Please don't kill yourself or harm yourself in any way. I understand how you feel, I have been hanging on by a thread waiting for my therapist to come back from a 5 week leave of absence. I know that desperate feeling, where death seems so much preferable to life. But it will get better, just give it time. Odds are in a couple of weeks you won't want to die anymore. The feelings come and go, try to experience them without acting on the feelings and urges to suicide. Please call a hotline if you have no one else to get ahold of. Anything. please.
  3. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

I'm sorry. It's really rough, I know. I nearly did it myself just last night...
    If no one is around to keep you preoccupied or talk to you, don't hesitate to call a hotline. That is what they are there for.

Try to do constructive things to keep yourself busy.
    The more time you have to just sit around and think, the worse the feeling will get.
  4. Pebble

Pebble Well-Known Member

Hi Kernip I'm sorry to hear things are so difficult at the moment, like other people have said its so easy to get caught up and just focus on how desperate things feel right now but try not to think of your app being on monday - just focus on getting through the here and now, take it moment by moment even if that is by the hour or by the minute. Do you have any support around you - family friends?If you dont feel you can confide in them I would do as others have suggested try a help line or find a crisis team near you. If things really feel unmanagable maybe you could see if you could talk to a dr or someone before the weekend? Is there anything in particular that is making the ultimate decision feel like the only one you have? I too have been struggling with this choice and unfortunately it never gets easier but hopefully the longer you can prolong action the more you'l be able to move forward and get help you need x if you want to talk you can always pm me, my chat doesnt work so I cant go on there x
  5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I hope you're still holding on...
    the feeling does pass....

a month ago I was where you are..

Are you able to get an appointment earlier with the doc,,tell them how you're feeling ..how urgent it is...

If that doesn't work and you still feel suicidal get yourself to ER where they can help..
  6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

i too have been where you are at now please just hang on okay the pain will pass and you will get thru it okay. Call crisis line okay they will talk to you calm you down show you that you do matter okay. Go to hospital emergency and stay there until you talk with someone who can help you please the pain will pass the feelings will pass just hang on reachout NOW okay reach out now and call for help your doctor crisis emergency do it now.
  7. Black Beauty

Black Beauty Well-Known Member

If you could have anything you wanted (besides death), what would it be?
  8. Paigeee

Paigeee Member

Theres a bridge near me too, 5/10 minutes away? I feel exactly the same.. and I'm still on the counselling waiting list, third =/ my psychiatrist appointment seems like forever away and the only things I have to turn to is my doctor.. She's very supportive but I don't see why I should be wasting her time and my boyfriend.. I can't exactly talk to him right now because he's having a few problems with someone...

But please, don't hurt yourself, I know I'm being a huge hypocrite but I can give advice and not take my own. Your life will feel so much better on Monday, I promise it'll be worth it, you'll be getting help which will be a big boost for you. In time there will be ups and downs, recovering from depression is never a straight line of progress, it's a bumpy ride, so fasten your seatbelt and hold on for the bumps, there is a smooth road ahead...

Good luck with everything, please stay strong. I really do hope you do, all the best.
  9. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

This is excellent advise Laura. I really hope that you take it too and cancel your friday the 13th suicide deadline. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.