I feel suicidal

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Bruces, Feb 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bruces

Bruces Well-Known Member

I don't want to live out the rest of my life like this I can't take it anymore I'm just so tired and miserable,I feel like I just want to go away permanantly,I know the consequences of my actions would devastate my family,but I'm reaching the point where that isn't a detterant anymore,I simply can no longer cope with this hell.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Now is the time to call for support then from your family from your doctor from the crisis line go to hospital and they will get you support you need to fight the fight you no longer feel you can do by yourself Now is time to reach out for help

3. Bruces

Bruces Well-Known Member

Family and professionals can't stop me feeling this way

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Just wanted to give you a hug bruces :hug: I'm really sorry you are feeling this way still.

5. Bruces

Bruces Well-Known Member

I constantly think about suicide I don't think about anything else now

6. Bruces

Bruces Well-Known Member

When your messed up in the head And there's nothing can be done what other option is there

7. kristellechou

kristellechou Well-Known Member

I feel the same way.

What does help me, though, even just to get through that day for example being able to talk to someone about what's going on. Just actually talking. It's helped me get through the past few weeks. Do you have anyone who will just listen? Or, write further about it, I'm sure I'm not the only one who will be glad to listen (read, really) to you.

8. bayareagirl

bayareagirl Well-Known Member

I've been feeling the same Bruces. I would like to know more about what you are feeling and am willing to read anything you'd like to share. Please tell us what's going on for you if you can.

9. Bruces

Bruces Well-Known Member

Everyday is miserable I have no life life I'm just a worthless waste of space I despise myself

10. Petal

Do something kind for yourself today :)

11. scaryforest

scaryforest Banned Member

there ll be a breaking point where your mind will open up to possibilities of help

12. kristellechou

You're not alone. And I don't say that as how other will say it expecting you to feel better knowing there's someone else going through the same thing. I say simply as it is, you're not the only one who can't stop thinking about suicide. I haven't been able to stop - it's so bad these past couple if days I am staying at my sister's just so I'm not alone at any point.

Is there anything like that you can do?

13. bayareagirl

bayareagirl Well-Known Member

You are not alone in this Bruces. Noone ever really knows how someone feels but I'm glad you shared at least that about yourself. Keep sharing here if you can. I've called crisis lines several times at my worst moments and it has been helpful to be able to talk to a person about these overwhelming feelings. They can't change your life or how you feel in a flash but maybe offer you some moments of relief to talk. Please consider calling 1-800-273-8255.

14. Bruces

Bruces Well-Known Member

I've talked to people till I'm blue in the face but nothing ever changes does it

15. Bruces

Bruces Well-Known Member

I think the kindest thing to happen to me would be my passing,I just can't stand it anymore

16. Petal

Is there anything specifically we could help you out with?

17. Bruces

Bruces Well-Known Member

No sadly my situation has gone past help

18. kristellechou

I feel like that, too.

I'm sorry I'm not offering more than just 'you're not alone' bits.

I know you said you've talked until you're blue in the face but anything you wanna share, we'll listen.

19. Petal

Just giving you a :hug: I hope your day has gotten better bruces. keep talking to us here.

20. Bruces

Bruces Well-Known Member

I can't stand myself,I've never been normal and never will I wish I'd never existed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.