i feel tired

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by wicked_ange, Aug 24, 2016.

1. wicked_ange

wicked_ange New Member

i've never happy , my dad sick when i was 7 yo. my family hate me, all my friends think i am annoying, they start to bully me . i feel useless
  2. Anonymous <3

Anonymous <3 Active Member

1. Is your dad still sick? If so, I'm so sorry.
    2. Of course you'll be happy.
    Your family doesn't hate you. I can tell you that because I come from a dysfunctional family where I'm constantly emotionally abused, and even though I want to hate them, I can't. If your friends think you're annoying, then are they really your friends? If they really do bully you, then they probably don't understand what you go through on the daily basis.
    From the point of view of a 15-year-old, I can tell you that I've thought I'd never be happy. Then I started seeing a psychologist and my life started getting back on track. My family will never change the way the treat me, but I can change the way I react to it. You can decide to be happy. Happy like the wonderful person we know you are.
    Your life is yours. It's time for you to take it. No one gets to decide how you should feel, except you. However, everyone hopes that you decide to feel happy and of use :)
    We have faith in you. Be happy :)
  3. moxman

moxman I am proud to call Rosie, my best friend =) Forum Pro

Hello wicked_ange, I am Mox

Hello and thank you for joining us at SF. Thank you for sharing your story with us. The more you share the more we can help you. I invite you to read my personal story below in green. Just know you are not alone in your pain and suffering. Everyone here is battling his/her own demons. You are among friends. No one will ever insult you or ridicule you for any reason; that BS is not tolerated here. We will give you emotional support and lots of hugs. If you are feeling like you are going to hurt yourself that you will take yourself to the nearest ER and get the help you need. The help you deserve. We want you to be SAFE. If you are having a bad day or if you are upset do not hesitate to reach out to someone here at SF and we will help you the best way we can.

I am sorry to hear you are going through so much. Why do you think your family hates you? I hate to see your friends are turning against you. Why do you feel useless?

How can we help you?

Take Care