I feel too weak to sort my life out

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by sosotired, Apr 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sosotired

sosotired Well-Known Member

I have zero motivation and my life is the internet, I do nothing else. Having a shower or even brushing my teeth is a big job for me. I dont seem to have the energy or the motivation to be able to sort my life out. I'm such a failure.

2. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

You are not a failure, you are still alive and fighting, and that's grand.

It's a HUGE thing to even contemplate that whole sorting your life out thing. Try not to think about it like that. Like I said to someone before, how do you eat an elephant?

You cut it into bite size chunks and work your way through it as you can.

And the same thing applies. Take it in bite size chunks. Little steps.

Do you have any help? Have you been to the docs about how you are feeling? even if you have I suggest you go back. It sounds like you are depressed and there are things the docs can do to help that. Even if you have been before, there is always something else to try to help you feel better.

Maybe you could try setting yourself a manageable target each day. Maybe it could be going to the doctors, or maybe it needs to be smaller, like bursh your teeth, or take a shower, or go and get a newspaper or something like that.

Try to do manageable things. It won't be easy, but you can get there.

Keep fighting and take care

3. sosotired

sosotired Well-Known Member

I've just cancelled my appointment with a psychiatric nurse for like the 5th time in a row because im a coward. I dont go out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.