I feel trapped!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by josielovely, Mar 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. josielovely

josielovely Member

I feel like I keep running around in circles, never really getting anywhere. I just want to end it so that my mind will stop. So that I can stop living a life that is just crap after crap. I feel no one loves or cares about me.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi josie hate it when my mind does that it seems to never stop. People here care hun you keep posting ok you will see soon that you are not so alone hun

3. flowers

flowers Senior Member

yes, Josie. keep posting. I am glad you are here. lots of people here will understand what you ard talking about. Its a good community. And you will be amongst other people who understand from their own expereinces.

4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Josie, I have had that experience for many years, like being trapped in some vicious maze...are you working with anyone to see if s/he can make some suggestions? Maybe that is something you can do to move ahead...and as it was said, please continue to post as there are many people here who can relate to what you have posted

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.