I feel utterly hopeless

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by chickee, Jun 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chickee

chickee Active Member

I am so depressed and anxious right now. I have such a hard time interacting with other people and get so nervous that I make people uncomfortable. I have constant thoughts that people hate me and that I should die and get it over with. It's these constant thoughts that make me miserable. I think "oh my gosh, she thinks I'm such a loser, I bet she hates me" and on and on and on. I truly don't feel accepted wherever I am. People around me get together and talk about how much fun they had when I wasn't even invited.

I think it's too much right now. Can anyone relate? or am I a complete and total freak in addition to being depressed?
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

you are not a freak and the people who not are cruel and not worth your time
    I hope you continue to reach out here okay You are not alone here please know that hugs:hugtackles:
  3. lachrymose27

lachrymose27 Well-Known Member

totally relatable. It's something to do with anxiety and possible avoidant personality.. maybe want to see a therapist to see what's really causing it. low self-esteem?

4. caryder

caryder Member

definitely relatable. have you ever tried cognitive behavioral therapy? i am a therapist and i know that it has worked really well for many of my clients who express the same emotions. google it and see if you can find a cbt clinician in your area under your insurance, please. i only say this because i think it could really change your life.
  5. Yati

Yati Well-Known Member

I understand you feeling and have similar feelings. I try not to focus on the people who don't want to know me and rather the people that love me.
  6. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

you are definately not a freak i hope the support here helps lift a little bit off your depression
    you made me laugh when you wrote "she thinks im such a loser"welcome to our gang on sf you will be totally accepted lol
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.