i feel very suicidal right now

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by piuma, Sep 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. piuma

piuma New Member

hi im feelin so suicidal right now, everyone thinks im getting better and im lettin them think it, they cant deal.

nothin to live for, dont want to be me and i want to be dead.

im thinkin of getting in my car goin to the bridge, noone will know, by the time im missed i will have been gone for days.

and dont know one reason to convince myself to live

2. lost43215

lost43215 Well-Known Member

well, b4 u do attempt... tell us what's been happening? why are you suicidal? Helps to talk about it...

3. piuma

piuma New Member

well i thought i was improving, and um god soo mAny things

um i unhappy with everything. im lazy i dont want to make things better for myself. therefoe its my own fault i deserve to die, im evil i fat and horrible.

i hate people for no reason, im paranoid. i hear things and see things, but theres nothing wrong with me.

im terrible at my job, i loved it but didnt see the point any more so resigned three weeks ago. they are better off without me

i cause trouble and im in soo much debt.

its almost winter and theres so many things i hate bout it,. people died memories anniversairies, pain ,

boxing day last year i was found on the bridge and its just all comin down on me too much. i dont want any oif it anymore.

sorry to rant

4. lost43215

lost43215 Well-Known Member

no prob, u can rant all u want. And no, u dont deserve to die... noone really does.

What do you want out of life? Dont say nothing. There has to be something you like. Say everything u like. If you dont like anything, try out new things till u find something u like. There has to be something.

What didnt u see for a point in your job that you loved? Ya, it's stupid, we work our lives just to get paid. Jobs are a fact of life, gotta have one. It's what u do outside of a job that makes up ur life.

What do u do for hobbies?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.