i feel very unsafe

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Anonymous Dude, Aug 26, 2007.

1. Anonymous Dude

Anonymous Dude Well-Known Member

all i feel is intense uncontrollable anger, i stopped taking my meds to help my dep/anxiety and possibly bipolar. they make me sleep, for some reason i dont want to sleep, i'm afraid i will die in my sleep, i'm sorry if this sounds crazy. i keep crying for no reason, i'm really afraid of myself

i have nowhere to go but this forum i havent left the house in weeks. i just need advice, i need help now but no one is around

2. no point

no point Well-Known Member

hey,

You do not sound crazy at all. did you tell your doctor you stopped taking the meds? How long ago did you stop taking them? :hug:

3. Anonymous Dude

only two days ago

4. no point

no point Well-Known Member

Are you going to tell your doc that you stopped taking the meds? If you tell him, maybe he could help you get on another medication.

5. Anonymous Dude

had a vision

6. Anonymous Dude

coming true in my wildest dreams i never thought it would come true

7. Sorrow

Sorrow Well-Known Member

It's easier on you if you slowly go off antidepressants rather than just quit taking them. I felt really angry when I stopped taking them. I think that is normal. They can really mess you up. Sorry that you are feeling so bad. I am here if you want to talk.

8. shadi_saleh

shadi_saleh Active Member

Are you taking anti-psychotic medication? My doctor prescribes that to me to control my agitation and anger and to level my mood during psychosis. It's NOT safe to stop taking them suddenly. And the same holds true of any anti-depressants.

In the mean time, I advise you to take a pillow and punch it until you are tired. It will help alleviate some of your anger.