i feel

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by meagainstme, Jan 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. meagainstme

meagainstme Well-Known Member

like im slipping.

im balancing on life like its a tightrope, and now a gust of wind has hit me and im feeling unstable...

thats exactly wot im feeling right now.

2. Gorgias

Gorgias Member

How about buying a motorcycle? I read your other posts, you're a male in highschool if I'm not mistaken. I bought a motorcycle about a year ago. It was probably the best money I ever spent. Go for a drive on Sunday morning and get out of the city; Saturday night drive around town, take your friends or some girl for a spin. You didn't mention anything about being a cripple or blind, so this should be fairly easy to do. Check out if you need a license or insurence where you live, should be pretty simple. (Obviously buy a used bike, it will be cheap and most motorcycles made in the last few decades are pretty reliable, you won't need more than five or ten dollars a week for gas to keep it running once the initial costs are taken care of.) And wear a helmet.

3. meagainstme

meagainstme Well-Known Member

you have the wrong person

im female
    and not in high school

and i already own a scooter =)

4. Gorgias

Gorgias Member

If you already own a scooter then you ought to be very happy. Female; hmm, are you single?

EDIT: Sorry, yes I see, the girl was your friend, not your girl-friend.

So, how's the cutting going? Does it leave scars? This sounds very interesting. I've not cut myself. Though as a middle-schooler I once carved a cross into my shoulder. (Not really the same thing I realize.) Actually, I thought it looked real cool for a while, but the scar is long gone now. Maybe you ought to get into tatoos and piercings? It's a socially acceptable way of affecting the same thing, no?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.