I feel...

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by resistance, Aug 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

.. like rubbish. Tired and lethargic. Useless and annoying. Fed up and insecure. Trapped and an overwhelming urge to hurt myself.
  2. helena

helena Staff Alumni

:hug: resistance :hug:
    I would like to ask you to try to get your mind out off those thoughts, and really, I know how easy it is to say. Try to concentrate on the things you do good, on the wonderfull person you are, we all see it on a daily basis here.
    You are not useless or annoying, I believe for sure you are fed up, lots of times I feel the same,but let's hope it all pass.
    Try to distract yourself ok, in the end that urge will make you feel worse if you give in....please don't hurt yourself ok?
    Take care,
  3. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

How are you doing now, Resitance? I hope you didnt hurt yourself. You are a really really wonderful person, even if you dont see it all the time. I'm here if you need. :hug:

4. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

I haven't self harmed for about 2 weeks but it gets so difficult sometimes. I haven't self harmed yet, the blades I normally use are upstairs, out the way but it's easy to access other items, testing the amount of willpower I have, I guess. Anyway, thanks for your kind words and support. :hug:
  5. am I alive

am I alive Well-Known Member

6. me_

me_ Guest

I hope you feel better by now. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.