I felt bad again today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I' ve been having crisis at least twice a month, each one feels worst then the last, I don't know if it's normal or what I have. Today was by far the worst, I was left Alone at my house during it. I was thinking about which way to end it, I even wrote a letter to my family, and was looking for something to use. I just cried after I couldnt find it. I... Don't know how to ever talk to my family about it or anything. No one really knows I've been thinking about death.
I've been diagnoise once with anixety disorder, ever since then, I could say I've been dealing with depression from time to time, only a few days I feel on track but then I feel down. I only talk to my mom but I sugar coat how I feel to her, I don't want to worry her.
I have no friends anymore, I don't keep in contact with them, basically I'm isolated from the outside, sadly I like it that way. I would like to get some sort if help and knowledge of what I have.

Also I'm currently ending my medication for my anxiety which is zoloft, I thought it would help with my depression but it didnt really, it got worst from lowering the doses

...also I struggle with my eating habits, and when I do starve myself, my episodes are more intense, is there a relation between it?

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
You MUST tell someone, no one can help until you actually state, in a clear precise manner, exactly what is going on.
Back to your doc and tell them the whole thing!
As to feeling worse when starving, well yes, the body is not getting any nutrients, this leads to hyper feelings and every emotion is heightened.
TELL SOME ONE!!!

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Okay start taking your meds the full dose again okay you can't wean off them as you need them to stay healthy. call your doctor go into hospital and get stable okay there is help hun you have to ask for it okay hugs to you

Constantinos

Hello Naskin,

I' ve been having crisis at least twice a month, each one feels worst then the last, I don't know if it's normal or what I have. Today was by far the worst, I was left Alone at my house during it. I was thinking about which way to end it, I even wrote a letter to my family, and was looking for something to use. I just cried after I couldnt find it. I...
First i would recommend you visit your doctor as you'll need to continue medication to help you reduce these crisis's that you have. Can you explain a bit if you want what this crisis is for you? How do you feel when you have a crisis?

Don't know how to ever talk to my family about it or anything. No one really knows I've been thinking about death.
I understand this completely, have you talked to a professional about what you are thinking however? Its important for someone to know and i am able to understand why you can't/don't want to tell your mother.

I only talk to my mom but I sugar coat how I feel to her, I don't want to worry her.
I can understand this as well, its quite common to do this, none of us wants to put our relatives worrying but still someone needs to know so visiting a professional in this case would be beneficial for you.

I have no friends anymore, I don't keep in contact with them, basically I'm isolated from the outside, sadly I like it that way. I would like to get some sort if help and knowledge of what I have.

If you want to reply, why don't you want to keep in contact with them?

...also I struggle with my eating habits, and when I do starve myself, my episodes are more intense, is there a relation between it?
Food and water are two very important elements of your life and when you eat and drink correctly they help with depression so i would recommend that you try to eat and drink normally every day as this will help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00