I felt oddly safe

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by amk666, Sep 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amk666

amk666 Active Member

It's been forty years since I consumed a <Mod Edit - Acy - methods> I was 14 or 15 at the time & had been thinking about it for a while then. What stays with me (aside from the tardive dyskinesia symptoms that freaked me out for the next 48 hours) is the feeling of relief I had as I lay there & faded out. Sure, I was a bit apprehensive, too. Death is a great unknown. But it was dwarfed by that relieved feeling. To this day if I had a choice I would choose to die like that, just to savor momentarily the notion of being gone & done & over &, paradoxically, safe.

I don't know, maybe there's a thread of potential recovery in that in some way.

thanks for reading.

andy

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2012
  2. AlienBeing

AlienBeing Well-Known Member

I went comatose a couple of times from similar attempts.No tardive though. I was out for days and found it to be a great relief from the suffering. I've thought the same thing that it would be a good way to go. There's just one thing I worry about. Would it keep you under when your stopped or would you wake up and suffer? You see, I don't really know if it would necessarily be a good way to die, only that going comatose is OK. They're not really the same thing, if you know what I'm sayin'.

3. amk666

amk666 Active Member

You raise some good points here. Ever read about Lupe Velez's death by suicide? She used <Mod Edit - Acy - methods>, which isn't even available in the US anymore. I used <Mod Edit - Acy - methods>--which I've since learned is almost impossible to fatally OD on despite being classed a <Mod Edit - Acy - methods>. I think today most fatal ODs are done with <Mod Edit - Acy - methods>, nearly all of which attack the liver & provide a most unpleasant death.

I understand the final exit people travel to Mexico to get <Mod Edit - Acy - methods> prescribed for such use. I guess it has the benefit of not being something you can on impulse;-)

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.