I Finally Feel Better

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by hartmanmp, Sep 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hartmanmp

hartmanmp Member

I finally kicked my drug habit, ive been clean for over twenty days. all the depression and suicifal thought are gone. think possitive it will get better :smile: the thing that help me the pster was a drug called suboxone to kick opiate addiction and therapy.

2. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

That's really great.

Make sure the time you would have spent feeding your old addiction is consumed with something else, something constructive. If you kick a habit and let the newfound time go to waste, it becomes time fed to temptation. Do something that will occupy your mind, such as some kind of outdoor physical activity or a hobby.

This is something you have heard before though I am sure.

3. Robin

Robin Guest

Congratulations on your battle against drugs :) You've done a remarkable thing, kicking an addiction can be incredibly difficult but you've done it, triumphed over adversity and turned a weakness into a strength, the human spirit is a wonderful thing when things come together and you are a great example of that spirit. Take care, be safe and keep fighting :) :hug:

4. Puddytat

Puddytat Well-Known Member

way to go :cheer:

5. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Well done you !!!! :wootrock: :biggrin:
    Best news I've read all week :smile:

6. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

Congratulation

:hug:

7. Blackness

Blackness Guest

:) good on you

8. pit

pit Well-Known Member

I'm proud of you! Keep fighting!

9. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

That's good. Keep going and keep fighting.

10. hartmanmp

hartmanmp Member

you guys are such good people...there's not many people that try to truly help strangers... i love you all

11. Blackness

Blackness Guest

:) it's good to meet people like you on here too. You're very kind.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.