I finally found something I enjoy!

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by ThoseEmptyWalls, Jul 13, 2009.

1. ThoseEmptyWalls

ThoseEmptyWalls Well-Known Member

Yesterday and today I have been designing some of my own stationery to print. My fingers hurting from adding on the lines but its been fun. Now if I can only come up with enough money to buy some ink and some more printer paper. Hopefully they turn out good when I do get some ink, paper, and print them out!

2. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

That's really cool Kristin!
    Maybe once you're done you can create a webpage and advertise it, then we can all take a look, maybe even order some? :)

I wish I could find something (other than rotting my brain with masses and masses of TV and movies) that I loved. lol.
    Something creative would be fab.

3. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

:dance: that is very good. Its important to find stuff you love to do. It helps in dealing with depression that for sure.

4. ThoseEmptyWalls

I have some neat designs so far. My favorite one being balloons in a tree. Tomorrow I may have the chance to pick up some printer ink and print a page out to see what it looks like. I have this neat printer that lets me streatch the image to fit the paper size or other sizes (like half sheets, 3 to sheet, or 4 to a sheet). So I can make my own stationery and memo sheets. I will definatly let you all know how they turn out once I manage to print some.

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

That is great being artistic expressing yourself in print sounds wonderful good for you

6. ThoseEmptyWalls

I managed to buy some printer ink today. I printed out some of my stationery designs in half sheets and full sheets. They really turned out nice. I was so proud of them when they came out of the printer :) I also made myself some great mini address labels. Im so pleased!

7. prakash

prakash Well-Known Member

glad to know you are happy.