• Both the iOS/ Apple iPhone/ iPad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recieve a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resources area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/
  • Please read the sticky notice in Forum News and Updates section regarding user etiquette during the next few weeks

i finally got my medical insurance back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TooShyToScream

This is good. Really good. I can continue getting both my mental and physical issues treated now. I can stop spending money on medicine/doctors and actually save it to move out with my fiance, I can get my physical which will allow me to get my driver's permit. I can still try to apply for SSI even and see how that goes. I have a lot of options going for me now. I'm worried however, that either I won't use them to their full potential and will still be stuck somewhere, or something else will happen to ruin everything. I'm going to try not to let it get to me though and just do the right thing. Keep taking my antidepressant and get the dosage upped today when I go to the psychiatrist, and keep trying to accomplish my goals now that I have that chance. I'm still sad and worried but not thinking about suicide for now so I guess that's good.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
That is good news Tanya i hope you don't worry anymore okay because it does not help you Take care okay i hope things continue to go your way hugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$475.00
Goal
$255.00