I finally realised I'm a useless son

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Ci_Padre, Aug 2, 2010.

1. Ci_Padre

Ci_Padre New Member

I often smoke weed, or cannabis, or whatever... It's not like, a weekend thing, it's a daily thing.

A lot of the times, I don't think about my family and stuff, it's not that I don't like them, it's just that, it's easier doing things they don't like without them on the mind.

Recently, my 2 lives have been crossing over, horribly, on my side... and I don't have any questions as to why I feel like I do... I just do...

I've begun stealing money from the house, from my mum, dad and even money they've been saving for my younger siblings. I've been bringing weed into the house, and smoking it in the house. And for so long I've thought to myself "Why am I so hard-done by?" but I'm not what-so-ever... I'm an idiot, and imbecile with literally no future prospects, or a care for the lack of.

I just... really need someone to talk to right now...
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I just wanted you to know I'm listening, and I'm around if you want to talk.
  3. empty101

empty101 Well-Known Member

If you don't like who you are, it's time to change who you are.

You're young enough to be whatever kind of person you want to be. A little rebellion and weed smoking is OK to have in your history (teenage years, early adulthood) but now's the time to start making the right decisions.

Think about who you want to be and start being that person. It won't come easy right away but you'll get it. The thing about being disappointed in yourself is that once you start making yourself better it's easy to start liking yourself.