I finally realized

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Shad, Apr 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shad

Shad Active Member

I finally realized that the other person in my life is half my problem. She is so damn rude to me. I have done everything I possibly could to show her I love her. But I still get treated like shit. From this point on I'm taking care of number one. No longer will I take her abuse. I dont talk to people that way. Nor would I ever. Hopefully I can make it the next week or so.
    No more tears, no more carrying a rope around. I have a life to look forward too. I say that now but my mental powered roller coaster has its ups and downs. Thanks for listening Shad :eek:hmy:

2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Try your hardest to stick to your decision hun, no one needs someone putting them down all the time; it destroys confidence and lays you low.
    Good luck with it all :hug: :smile:

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

If she is treating you so poorly, you need to do what you can to change things. This may mean a parting of the ways. You do not need to be placed in that position. You deserve to be treated as an equal and with respect. don't settle for less. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.