I f'ing hate my 'father'

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Blackness, Sep 29, 2007.

1. Blackness

Blackness Guest

I fucking hate him always have, always will.

I try to avoid him at all costs, i hate everything about him, hes a fat arrogant asshole! he thinks he knows everything and everyone, well he's just a fucking loser, i hate the way he looks, hate the way he breathes, hate when he talks to be, hate when he touches me, hate whenever he is close to me.

I hate the fact i have to be at least nice to him just so he'll drive me places:mad: fuck it.

Sometimes i wonder if he fucking abused me as a child? i mean why else would i be this way.

And tonight he called me something hurtful. I was going ok today, havent cut in like 2 or 3 days and now I know im gonna cut tonight cos of that ****.

thanks for fucking everything up you asshole.
  2. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

blackness :hug:
  3. Puddytat

Puddytat Well-Known Member

im so sorry sweetie, i know exactly where youre coming from, i could ave written that 10 yrs ago, doesnt help that you are stuck there, just think about the day when you'll be able to leave, how free you'll be from him. i know its difficult now because you rely on him for things. sometimes the tables turn... my dad ended up relying on my before he died, but by then i had become indifferent to him because i wasnt living there everyday, dealing w/ his shit.
  4. brainstorm

brainstorm Well-Known Member

Jeebus Blackness. {hug} Let it all out.

I'd like to have that strenght. To shout everytime I get back home to my parents, after months apart, sometimes missing them very much, and all my father gives me is a half-hearted hug or throws his hand for me to shake.

'Cause even though they've made my life miserable, I forgave them. They're people, just like me. I understand them. They've tried, and failed. And one of the reasons they've failed me is because I didn't ask for myself or confronted them with it. And therefore, they gave me nothing.

Have you ever talked (shouted) with your dad about his reasons to move into the city? And how miserable that has made you? Can't he take you on weekends to your country town to let you reconnect with your friends?
  5. Blackness

Blackness Guest

thanks for replies.
    I have tell my father exactly what i think of him, but it does no good, his words hurt more than mine, so theres no point.

We caont go back to the country cos it's like 6 hours away :(
    he moved us cos of HIS work. see what i mean by selfish and arrogant?
    I ahte him and what he's done to me. :(
  6. Maybe his new job will do better for the family, but your anger, of him making you move away from friends or w/e, clouding your judgment of what he is trying to do? With a better job you can get nicer things=/ idk....
  7. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

If I was around I would drive you places, we could talk about warcraft and listen to metal, it'd be good times.

I hate my dad too.
  8. warcraft? world of warcraft lol? <3 it!
  9. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
  10. savetoniqht

savetoniqht Well-Known Member

:hug: parents suck. =(