I forgot to introduce myself

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Mordred, Apr 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mordred

Mordred Member

Started to post and then realised that I forgot to introduce myself.

I'm 27. Live in Israel. Had one attempt, 8 years ago, in the army. Something... the only way I can describe it is a miracle - saved me. Since the, thinking about it all the time, but never got enough guts to try again. May be this year I'll do it.

Unlike most people on this forum, I have no problems. Well - may be I do have some, but this is not the cause. I just see no point in living. There are many methods to make life better. But without knowing the answer to the basic question, all that methods are useless. And the question is - does the life worth living? My answer is no, I just see no future I can possibly like. It makes all the struggle senseless.

I consider life as imprisonment, and want(dream) to get out.

2. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

:hug: Welcome to SF hun. I'm sorry you are so down on things. I hope your time on SF can help you change your mind on things :hug:

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to the forum :hug: I hope you find the support you need here! :welcome:

4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum Mordred. You are the only one that can answer the question you pose. Each individual has to decide that for themselves. As an outsider looking in, I would say that, yes, your life is worth living. We tend to hold the standards we hold higher than that of others. Depression and good old self esteem issues are enough to do that to you.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.