• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

I fought the void and the void won

I open the turnstile for my girlfriend.
I run an ice cream horse and carriage business in downtown Jersey..play Scott Joplin pandora radio through a $5 Bluetooth speaker.
An old lady at the grocery store asked me to help her get something off of the top shelf and I said she should get on my shoulders and together we’ll get it.
My son heard me complaining how being the tooth fairy is the worst.
Yelp, 3/5 stars: The dude smelled like gasoline which worried me because he had a match kept between his teeth like a tooth pick the whole time. It was a very pretty city but he kept going down dark alleys whenever police horses passed by. I did not realize that this tour included a hot pocket meal at his mom's house.
Before entering the apartment, my girlfriend makes me choose from 9 blurry pictures... the ones that have an automobile in it to verify I’m not a robot.

Yelp, 3/5 stars: The dude smelled like gasoline which worried me because he had a match kept between his teeth like a tooth pick the whole time. It was a very pretty city but he kept going down dark alleys whenever police horses passed by. I did not realize that this tour included a hot pocket meal at his mom's house.
A lot of people doing yelp reviews just seem kind of spoiled and whiney. Others are just trolls, anyone can write a review. You can use reviews to help improve your business, but please don't take them to heart if you can avoid it.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$90.00
Goal
$255.00