• Apologies for the issue with a bizarre redirect on the site earlier today. There was a large server update and an error in an IP address had the traffic routing wrongly. No hacking or anything nefarious and nothing to worry about. Sorry for any stress/anxiety caused. Very best wishes - SF Admin

I fought the void and the void won

Status
Not open for further replies.
I open the turnstile for my girlfriend.
I run an ice cream horse and carriage business in downtown Jersey..play Scott Joplin pandora radio through a $5 Bluetooth speaker.
An old lady at the grocery store asked me to help her get something off of the top shelf and I said she should get on my shoulders and together we’ll get it.
My son heard me complaining how being the tooth fairy is the worst.
Yelp, 3/5 stars: The dude smelled like gasoline which worried me because he had a match kept between his teeth like a tooth pick the whole time. It was a very pretty city but he kept going down dark alleys whenever police horses passed by. I did not realize that this tour included a hot pocket meal at his mom's house.
Before entering the apartment, my girlfriend makes me choose from 9 blurry pictures... the ones that have an automobile in it to verify I’m not a robot.

Yelp, 3/5 stars: The dude smelled like gasoline which worried me because he had a match kept between his teeth like a tooth pick the whole time. It was a very pretty city but he kept going down dark alleys whenever police horses passed by. I did not realize that this tour included a hot pocket meal at his mom's house.
A lot of people doing yelp reviews just seem kind of spoiled and whiney. Others are just trolls, anyone can write a review. You can use reviews to help improve your business, but please don't take them to heart if you can avoid it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$165.00
Goal
$255.00