I found a person to die with me

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by u8803052, Jul 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. u8803052

u8803052 New Member

Dear all

Sorry about my poor English.

I found a person could die with me, it was so sweet to me and I want to
    tell somebody.

In my country, to talk about suicide was illegal, so I came here to talk you guys

Anyway, I have a sex with a girl tonight, a good time. I saw some Cut marks on her wrist.

And her attitude was like mine, tired about the world, anything was not important at all.

Finally, she was cute, so I was happy to meet a girl like her.

Not too long, we will go to suicide together.
  2. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Nooo dont do that. Do you really want to leave this world being responsible for someone else dying?? I mean yes its her choice but you shouldnt encourage it! You should try to get her help....and yourself help. PLease reconsider and dont commit suicide... please :hug:
  3. HOW

HOW Well-Known Member

Heya, welcome to the board. :hugtackles:

If you find someone you love you surely dont want anythiny to happen to them. Try talking to her and helping each other out. Its easier fighting the world with a friend than alone.

I always hate to see/read about girls cutting themselves, all girls/woman are beautiful and it hurts to see people not seeing the beauty in themselves.

Keep strong!
  4. RubyRed

RubyRed Member

I am wondering if some of these posts are for real??? You met a pretty girl and plan to die together??? WTF? What is your reasoning for this???
  5. empty101

empty101 Well-Known Member

Now that you've found someone to make your life better why kill yourself? You could be happy together.
  6. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

This thread smacks of troll.

If its not then i apologise but seriously you have sex, find out someone has scars and then your going to kill yourself?

And talking about suicide is not illegal in any country that i know of.
  7. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi and welcome to SF. I'm glad to hear that you've found a friend that you can relate to and really hit it off. I hope you used protection. Now, I'm a little about your plan to commit suicide together. Suicide pacts may seem romantic at first, but they really don't make any logical sense. You find a girl who you really connect with and then you decide to kill yourselves together? You're not Romeo and she's not Julliet. This is real life. Instead of killing yourselves, why not explore the possibility of having a real, meaningful relationship with her?
  8. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

I think you should do something about your situations together, rather than both killing yourself.

And yes, there's something off about this.
  9. u8803052

u8803052 New Member

You know what I mean was to talk on internet was illegal in my country
    So, there was hard to find a fourm to talk about it.

If you talk about suicide and someone just saw it and die, you may go to jail.
    That's my country situation.

Thanks for reply.

Maybe talk about some of our situation

We are not very close friends, but we have a sex last night.
    After all, I looked at her tatoo and thought it was beautiful.
    Just I touched her hand and found something strange, so I turn her Wrist to me.
    There was 4 or 5 cut marks............

We talk for a while because I have to work later.

During our conversation, I feel she was like me, Tired about the world, and don't miss the world.

We may die in anytime, and we don't just because..........I don't know, maybe to die was tired too.

She loves to make love with me, so maybe we will have sex for somedays, and if we are close enough, we will die together.

There was one reason I didn't a dead man just because the insurance.

In my country, you buy insurance and want the company to pay for suicide, you have to suicide after buying the insurance 2 years. (I hope you can understand my poor English.)

Oh! I have to have the insurance just because I have to feed my parants, I thought my insurance was enough to do that.
  10. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I'm closing this thread. This is a pro-life forum, which means that obviously we don't allow the discussion of suicide pacts here.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.