i found it

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by DarlingIAdoreYou, Feb 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarlingIAdoreYou

DarlingIAdoreYou Active Member

So I was looking through my old notebooks and I found an old suicide note. I was reading it and the feeling came back. But now I have the best boyfriend I could ask for. I couldn't leave him. But I don't know. We promised each other that neither one of us would commit. But reading this note. Its giving me thoughts

2. Hi DarlingIAdoreYou,
    I understand what you're going through. A while back I found an old suicide note that I had written. It really brings you back to that time of despair. Do whatever you need to do to keep past feelings from robbing you of your present and future. I know that it's so hard, but if you can do something that you enjoy, it might distract you enough so that you're not totally consumed by despair. I hope you find your way out from those feelings soon.

3. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm so sorry to hear that you having feelings again. You have been so strong especially with your new relationship. You can overcome this situation and be strong. Only a suggestion, get together with your boyfriend and burn the note. It might help you get over this and show how much you trust each other. If he is endearing then he will support you through this blip. Be safe and keep posting.

4. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Its not easy to forget atfer being reminded. Just hold onto the postive things going on your life and embrace the best life has to offer with your loved one

5. DarlingIAdoreYou

DarlingIAdoreYou Active Member

Thanks everyone

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.