I found out the root of my problem.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by DarkAndLonely, Feb 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkAndLonely

DarkAndLonely New Member

Even though this place is totally anonymous, I don't feel right talking about it here. I don't want to kill myself now -- I just want someone to listen to and understand my situation.

I heard a psychiatrist on the radio describe my situation exactly. I didn't realize exactly what my problem was until they said it and then a light bulb flickered on in my head.

I don't want IMs, I just want someone who's willing to accept a private message. I don't want to talk about my problem and PLEASE don't feel sorry for me. If you have any advice, that's great, but no sorrow and I need someone to listen more than I need advice at this point.

I've never talked about this before with anyone. My closest friends in real life know what happened -- but I can't talk about it with them. I just need to get it off of my chest for one person that's willing to hear my story.

2. crazyjaxx

crazyjaxx Member

i'm willing. If you want you can send me a message anytime you'd like.

3. DarkAndLonely

DarkAndLonely New Member

Thanks, whomever is in charge can delete this thread now.

4. Jodi

Jodi Staff Alumni

DarkAndLonely,

Welcome to the site....hope you found the help you were looking for....we're always here if ya ever need us again.....take care....-Jodi

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am willing to listen should you still need an ear. My PM box is open. I hope you found what you needed from us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.