• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

I found out the root of my problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though this place is totally anonymous, I don't feel right talking about it here. I don't want to kill myself now -- I just want someone to listen to and understand my situation.

I heard a psychiatrist on the radio describe my situation exactly. I didn't realize exactly what my problem was until they said it and then a light bulb flickered on in my head.

I don't want IMs, I just want someone who's willing to accept a private message. I don't want to talk about my problem and PLEASE don't feel sorry for me. If you have any advice, that's great, but no sorrow and I need someone to listen more than I need advice at this point.

I've never talked about this before with anyone. My closest friends in real life know what happened -- but I can't talk about it with them. I just need to get it off of my chest for one person that's willing to hear my story.

Jodi

Staff Alumni
DarkAndLonely,

Welcome to the site....hope you found the help you were looking for....we're always here if ya ever need us again.....take care....-Jodi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00