I found the solution!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ashtar, Dec 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ashtar

ashtar Well-Known Member

Yes! Thats it! I know exactly what i'm doing and how it'll turn out! I feel so stupid for suffering all those years and not just having the guts to do it. I wont say what coz as far as I know methods are not welcome here.
    I feel so extremely happy coz now all this suffering will find an end!!!
    It'll hurt like mad but will be unescapable! Nothing can save me from that!
    Good bye
    I wrote my letters and I will send them off just before I do it.
    The amazing thing is, this time, no one will find out and no one will come in uninvited.

2. Romancer

Romancer Well-Known Member

hey hey, don't do anything, we know and we don't want you gone, so stay please! :(

3. CatherineC

CatherineC Staff Alumni

After all you've been through, you're going to give up now? Now, after the worse is over and in the past and you can make your own future?
    You've been a role model for people who are suffering like you did. They wouldn't have made a documentary about you otherwise. You went on the documentary and you put yourself in position of role model to other people. Is this the message you want to give them?
    Don't you think you owe it to yourself to continue to fight for a better life? You've fought so hard so far and achieved so much.
    Why finish it now?

4. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

Don'tt hurt yourself please, I know you may feel there no other solution, but there is please hold on.

5. ashtar

ashtar Well-Known Member

I've achieved making people happy and doing things that others like but that kill me inside. Meh, i wanna be selfish for once

6. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

Theres so much to do sooo much to see, you have your whole life, the life you are living now , there no other.Trust me you'll regret it :(

7. Romancer

Romancer Well-Known Member

be selfish, and make yourself happy for as long as you live, not by dying.

8. beachdawg

beachdawg Well-Known Member

Ashtar,

Please please stay with us. Please... take a deep breath, go outside and feel the winter air and soak it in... go for a walk if you feel up to it and enjoy the crisp winter temperatures, maybe there's even some snow....

Do something selfish for yourself, but make it fun.... play your stereo or iPOD or mp3 player too loud... get yourself a gift just because you are your own best friend..... dress up in your favorite outfit... or, if you don't like dressing up, dress down and go out somewhere semi formal.... if you like reading, spend an entire day reading... if you like painting/drawing, spend an entire day doing that. Just do something you like... something selfish, but fun, for you, and only you.

And stay with us.

9. Raphael1

Raphael1 Well-Known Member

ashtar, please, talk to me.

I really really don't want you to do this. We can find a way to deal with the pain. but please just stay long enough to get to know me atleast? Just do that much..

10. ashtar

ashtar Well-Known Member

It took me a while. But today I think that no one will know I am gone until the rent doesnt get paid and the landlord has to break in. First task completed. Isolation gained, letters ready and they will reach the "assholes" in a couple of days.
    I'm so close to freedom.

11. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

There are many ways to be selfish.. but I mean you prob knew that. I have trouble saying no to people and care too much so I cant say much myself.. also considering suicide (once again :/ )

I don't know if I really helped much.. doubt it.

12. 41021

41021 Banned Member

Surely there is a solution here. Please, can you stop momentarily and look at the solutions? Gawd. It seems when i am suicidal, the way to help myself is to try to convince someone else not to go...and if they go i ask why i stay? Gawd i'm sick.

***hugs*** please, people here look like they are attempting to offer some solutions, ideas...surely something they have said is assitive?

Even going into hiding for a bit? Might that be better than permanent?

**hugs** please don't do this

13. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

Ashtar - are you ok?

14. Fluffypingu

Fluffypingu Safety and Support Chat Pro SF Supporter

ok ashtar i know me n you kinda like dont like each other etc but please i wouldent want you to hurt yourself at the end of the day if u fail you will fail big time and probily hurt alot more than u do now please think about it sweety come on trust me i thought it was a good idea but it ended me up in icu not being able to breath and in a phyc unit for 6months i dont think u would want that please i dont normanly talk to people that i have hD DISAGREEMENTS ETC WITH But thius is an exception please dont do it do u really wana end up with a brain that dont work properly that u cant communicate with ppl with end up in a wheelchair etc it aint worth it pls stop and think if u have to pm me go ahead but please dont do this its the cowards way out and i know full well u aint no coward

15. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

I hope Ashtar is okay? :sad:

16. ashtar

ashtar Well-Known Member

Tomorrow is the big day. everything going according to plan.

17. ashtar

ashtar Well-Known Member

Dont like each other? I dont know you, I have nothing against you its all in your mind. Dont think you know anything about me.

18. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

Please change your plan.

19. In Limbo

In Limbo Forum Buddy

It would truthfully be the finest Christmas present I could receive, to hear that you were getting help....

20. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Please don't go through with your suicide plan Ashtar. You look beautiful in your picture and it breaks my heart thinking that someone so beautiful would want to kill herself. Please get help. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.