I found this girl i used to like on FB, then took pics of her

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by Darker Than Black, Jun 9, 2009.

1. Darker Than Black

Darker Than Black Well-Known Member

I feel like what the F--- is wrong with me after I did it. it was like this urge. It's not like I'm building a shrine or anything. I don't know how would I feel if I found out she have a boy friend, I mean found out by accident, because I don't really want to know anything about her ever again, so I would become obsessive again. Now I'm a stalker again, :(. It was infatuation at first, then turned to stalking. Now I'm afraid when I get out, I might bump into her. I almost forgot what she looked like until yesterday, when I just have to make up a fake FB account and add her cousine as a friend, then I found pics of her. Now I feel so F---ed up.
  2. waterfall

waterfall Active Member

Saving FB pictures of someone you like on ur pc just so u can look at them again isnt that wrong hun :hug: i mean, we, girls do it all the time and we even exchange photos on msn and check out the guy for our girl friends and give our opinion :tongue: makes you think abt the female gossip chain huh ?
    but creating a fake FB account is just mean, its not sick, its stealing someone identity and guys do it alot more than you think...
    ur not a stalker... yet...
    dont worry abt it...
    just dont tell her abt the fake account if you guys ever got to talk to each other again... :tongue: