I found this web page take a look..

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by 0000, Nov 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0000

0000 Active Member

It seems to make some sort of sense with its weighing-scale-idea-thing to me. So the big questions have to be-

What coping methods are there? What do you use to get by in life?
  2. Allo..

Allo.. Well-Known Member

Hey and welcome. I found that site yesterday =) it was good read
  3. music_addict

music_addict Well-Known Member

yeah ive read that before. Its the first site that comes up if you google "suicide". It dint really help me though.
  4. NARF !!

NARF !! Member

just read it, thanks for posting it up.

i'm trying to think what coping methods are there. its hard.
    but i suppose, any thing that your life ivolves right now. any thing your doing (e.g college, go to a club each week or play console games) i supose if you try to compleate it, or get better at that thing in your life, you've got a goal to stay around just a tiny bit longer. and if your in a bad way right now, like no money and every things a struggle, you could look at stuff like college and think 'once i compleate this bit, my life will get better'.

the college one is what i use as a coping method, to keep on doing this. or i will think im a failure or some thing, so i say to my self (even if i dont belive it) im smart. im strong. and i can do this, and i will show every one who doupts me i can.

i just keep saying it almost as if the more i say it, the more likly it may come true. and i keep saying to myself, it will come true! i will be a happy, succesful person one day. and i wont quit now

...wow i babbled on alot:unsure:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.