i fu*king hate it

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by lost_child, Sep 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lost_child

lost_child Well-Known Member

the time is coming when I will close my eyes so a message from the adult me, the little me to all of you's.

You first killed her when she was 3, my loving father, took away her life..father remember that she was 3 years old and may the nightmare she lived with now be with you.

Michael, I hope u got satisfaction knowing you was hurting ur step sister aged 6 I hope now she's gone you have to live with the pain ripping through ur body.

John, she was ill, couldn't breath, she was nearly hospialized but still you couldn't keep ur thing in ur pants and had to hurt her..

Lee, you hated it when she stood up to u and that's why you raped her because she showed you up...well I hope everyday that you walk, u smell the fear that I smelt, you feel the pain that she felt and each day people will make u feel small.

"charlie" ~ I fucking hate you - 5yrs and then I was too old and you dumped me you are a pedophile your a sick fucking pedophile and I hate you, i hate you i fucking hate you.

To the other men that couldn't keep their thing in their pants who had to show us who was in control, who couldn't get control anywhere else except overpowering and having se* with a women ~ what you done has been with me everyday and I can't get rid of you.

People say survive is to win, but to survive you live with, but to win I can't be here, I hate them and I hate no1 accept me.

No1 understands me ~ I complicate everything, I make no sense, i'm dirty and used, I'm a whore and a bitch its not shocking to hear I have no friends, i smell, i'm useless why would someone want to be friends with someone like that

2. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Lost child

I am so so so sorry for the things you have been through in your life. You don't deserve any of this pain. You are not worthless, you are not a whore, and again you DID NOT deserve this happening to you.

If you ever and I mean ever need to talk feel free to PM, I will give you my MSN if you want it. Please know that I will always listen if you need to talk.

:hug:

Kanani~

3. lost_child

lost_child Well-Known Member

I don't deserve anyone to be nice to me, I'm evil everything is evill. He said to me that i should feel so very lucky cause so many other girls want what i have he loves me and no1 else i'm he's special girl. I can't live with this I can't live with me being who they made me. I can't do this. I can't do it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.