I Fucked up bad *triggering*

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by SuperBo, Jun 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuperBo

SuperBo Well-Known Member

Lastnight I sliped bad.. I smoked 3 bowls of weed and snorted a couple of painkillers.. I just wanted to feel better but now I want to do it again.. I told a friend of mine this today.. and she knew I've been clean for awhile.. she's disappointed in me and doesnt want to talk to me any :( Fuck.. I screw up everything :(

2. VALIS

VALIS Well-Known Member

I don't know what your drug history is, I haven't read any of your other posts. but I know that slipping up is normal and one of the worst things you can do is say 'i fucked up...i always fuck up.'
    "bad" would be a week-long binge. what you did was just a reminder that you need to stay in control. you don't have to do it again. you didn't fail, you had a minor slip. and you told somebody. you obviously don't want to do it again if you're posting this and if you told a friend. . keep reaching out and boost your self esteem by doing something you can be temporarily proud of.

3. A_pixie

A_pixie Well-Known Member

I think that's a really good response from Valis, the fact is your habits DO NOT make you a bad person and you did not fuck up, you just made a small error....

I find it odd your friend doesn't want to know you anymore, if anything she should be trying to help you through this!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.