i fucked up. fuck

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Shock, Jun 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shock

Shock Well-Known Member

fuck ufkf fuck

so god. i fucked up. i need to get drunk. i want to die. i dont know what to do anymore. shits fucked up.

The story:
    I moved into this house with my best friend cousin. we had 4 rooms so we got another person in. things didnt work out. Her and my friend were at constant conflict. my friend asked me to back him up and ask her to move out. i said yes. the night and conversation came. i couldnt back him up. im too fucking ethical about asking someone to leave the house.

i dont know what happened i just couldnt fucking speak. i couldnt back him up. i fucked up and let him drown out there. i dont know why. im a piece of shit.

so now my best friend hates me. my house mate hates me. and ll of our friends are going to hate me. all cause im a fucking XXX
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2009
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Welcome to the planet...I cannot tell you how many times I have felt this way...you can make ammends to whomever you feel you let down and then move on...what you did was human...and there is no avoiding that things like this will happen...all the best, J
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.