i fucked up things agian.. surprise :(

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by An Angel in Black, Mar 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. An Angel in Black

An Angel in Black Well-Known Member

yep, i fuck up everything thats possible to fuck up. i mean at work, i was kinda wondering why the manager was being so nice to her assistant and kinda harsh with em, regardless that they were both the same reason, we didn't pay attention.. then i figured it out, i needed to die, i needed to cut, to just throw myself off a building, car, anytihgn really. im always fucking things up. id yell but i dont have the strength. i hardly give a shit at this point.. i just..... wish i were dead. :sad:

2. EllieThade

EllieThade Antiquities Friend

No real advice here.... Sorry you're feeling so badly. I know the feeling - I wish I were dead too. Work can suck. That's why I can't work anymore. I'm so "fucked" up I'm disabled with this depression.

Just want to let you know I'm 'listening' and keep writing. :hug:

Ellie

3. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Sorry to hear that you're still having a hard time at work Angel. Please keep fighting and never give up.

4. nfe

nfe Member

Everyone does something wrong once in a while, in fact, I've made my best friends girlfriend hate me, just by using one sentence.. :unsure: But you got to keep going on.. You would really fuck things up by killing yourself, imagine how your family and friends and everyone who knew you would feel! It's just so sad when people you know are dead, I suppose you've been to a funeral before, a lot of people are crying and feeling sad be cause the person they knew is gone. I'm only 15, I'm new at this forum and stuff.. but I know the human person quite well, and I like talking with people who feel like I did 1 month ago, I still have days where I'm down of course, but it's been worse.. one thing I'd at least like you to know is: I would feel you fucked things up if you killed yourself.. So don't, you are the future just as well as anyone else. If you need to talk I would like to as well, I've been there too, and I must admit getting out is much better than staying:smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.