I fucking hate god with every fiber of my being

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by aimlessdrifter, Jul 23, 2012.

1. aimlessdrifter

aimlessdrifter Well-Known Member

You've caused me a lot of pain in the past but I've been very patient. You broke my heart many times with your evil plans and I silently suffered. But what you have been doing to me and those innocent beings in the last few days is ABSOLUTELY UNFORGIVABLE. I'm now convinced that you do not want me to live peacefully. Your motto is to torture me for eternity. I HATE YOU EVIL SADISTIC BASTARD. You've proved that you're EVIL. You've caused a LOT of pain to me and those poor little creatures. WHY THE FUCK DO YOU BRING THESE CREATURES INTO MY LIFE ONLY TO TAKE THEM AWAY IN A CRUEL WAY. I NEVER EVER THOUGHT YOU WOULD STOOP TO SUCH A LOW LEVEL YOU CONNIVING SON OF A BITCH. WHY HURT THOSE POOR CREATURES????ARE YOU NOT SATISFIED TORTURING ME????????I WANT TO BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU.:devil:

2. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Honey, the 'god' you hate so much, actually does not exist. That is the good news.

Stuff happens because of life. The God of Love is not in control of life such as humanity would like Him to be, as a grand Puppet-Master, orchestrating Life so that nothing bad happens and we don't suffer.

We can get so confused about spiritual things that we can end up blaming 'god' for our calamities......... or at least, for not stepping in and putting them right.

3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

'aimless'..:console: