I fucking hate the human race

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by georgeo10yal, Nov 17, 2011.

1. georgeo10yal

georgeo10yal Well-Known Member

I give you some credit if you actually decided to read through this bullshit I've delt with.

You know I thought my parents divorce would help with their problems and mine, but it only makes it worse. My **** of a mother can't deal with what she fucking started and now wants to make everyone elses lives miserable. She constantly takes money from my father AND ME! She says she needs it for food and gas, but she gets a welfare check every month for $1700 for when she USED TO BE SICK! SHE ISN'T SICK ANYMORE! THIS IS FRAUD! She has been doing this for the last 2 years now. One day I'm going to freak out to the point where I call the cops and tell them to look into this. Even with that money, she spends it in a week. $1700 GONE IN 1 FUCKING WEEK! You don't pay for any bills except your phone bitch, where is it all going!? Even with the money you have, and the money you get from my father and I, you go and get fucking manicures with it when it's supposed to go to taking care of my 2 little brothers!? You self centered ****, I hope you fucking rot in hell. I have pictures to prove this to boot! My god you are so stupid. Also get rid of the fucking restraining order already! HE NEVER HIT YOU AND HE NEVER WOULD'VE, HE HAS FUCKING CLASS! HE HAS TO FIGHT OFF THIS BULLSHIT CRIMINAL CHARGE BECAUSE YOU CALLED THE COPS SAYING HE HIT YOU! WHERE ARE THE FUCKING BRUISES!? I DIDN'T SEE ANY THE NIGHT I WAS LEAVING! THE SAME NIGHT YOU CALLED THE COPS ON HIM, TWICE IN ONE DAY I MIGHT ADD! IN THAT SAME WEEK YOU HAD THE COPS COME CONSECUTIVELY FOR 5 DAYS! You wouldn't even stop me from leaving that night. You knew I wouldn't have a home. How can you fucking live with yourself? Because of you, I lived in a motel for 2 weeks so my dad could go further into debt so he could get us an apartment just so we weren't on the streets basically. And now once we're actually beginning to heal, you come back with all this bullshit, giving my brothers spoiled food for breakfast, lunch and dinner constantly. Cover them from head to toe with these bullshit 'healing oils' which have ingredients in them that they are allergic too, and you give these to them in pills too! THEY CAN FUCKING DIE LIKE THAT! ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID!? Spend the money you have illegally just so you can get the 'therapy' you don't need! Let alone the fact that you put your own 'counseling' before buying your 2 kids food! THEY ARE 9 AND 7, IT ISN'T HARD TO FUCKING GIVE THEM FOOD! Fuck you, I hope you fucking die. You aren't my mother, you are fucking satan, go back to hell and burn there you ****.

2. lachrymose27

lachrymose27 Well-Known Member

Wow. Your "mom" is really cruel

3. georgeo10yal

No fucking kidding.

4. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Never easy when a parent doesnt live up to expectations.
    Maybe your dad could fight for custody of your siblings?
    That way you would know they were safe and she would have the room to get her act together.

5. georgeo10yal

He's going to once the divorce process is actually done. They're still dealing with financial stuff right now. Ugh.

She's always been like this, she was never a mother to me. She was never home when I was a little kid. My dad worked all day, my aunt raised me for the first 2-3 years of my life, she was 14. She was a better mom than my own mother could've been.

6. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Some people should never be parents, its just not something they can handle.
    I speak from experience, as my mother should definetly have NEVER had me.

7. georgeo10yal

My father is a good man, he just fell for a horrible person. She isn't just a bad parent, she's a horrible person. She literally only cares for herself. She fits the term sociopath to a T. I'm 100% sure she has a mental problem. She should be locked up somewhere, that would be wonderful.

8. Zander1243

Zander1243 New Member

The only thing I can see is 1 wwa out and no its not suicide you are the one get out of that environment because you don't deserve to be treated like shit buy your trusted caregiver and I'd also recommend taking your little brother is with you it happened with me too I was in a abusive relationship but once I called the cops and be warned you have to do it in secret my abusive partner was taken away and ever since then I've had a better life

9. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Dude. Give yourself and your dad some credit and be a role model for your brothers. Just wow on all counts.

Good luck for your dad to get the ducks in a row so your brothers can be out of the situation. Have you talked to your dad about your feelings/perspective of this whole thing? don't blame you one bit for all of what you said not a bit was bullshit at all its reality for a lot of people