I fucking hate you

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Scum, Mar 16, 2009.

1. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

yet you used to be be 'friend'/ actually. i wa smor elike a support worker for you. now we dont talk because you dropped me. fine.

but whats not fine is that eveyr single fukcing place i go, you go too. you got rh same diagnosis. then later the same day, the same fucking complication with it. you have the same fucking phyioscal illness just hours after i talked about me having that with X.

youre every fucking placer i goevery where. drs. hospital. there. worse still, youre now in my head everywhere.

and it so fucking messes with me. i see what you write and i know whats going on for you, yet you know nothing about whats going on with me yet everything is sitll the same. i hate it and i hate you.

guess what though, you think thats bad? mine was nearly half that. im on my way agin and this will be mine. you cant steal anything else from me because this is mine. this is something im good at, deliberately. i can and will beat you. i hate being competitive but i have to take something back as my own. this is something i can do. im good at it. i will dop it. i will beat you. and i will die trying.

2. Beautiful Disaster

Beautiful Disaster Forum Buddy SF Supporter

You'll overcome this..
    this too shall pass..

:hug:

3. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Hi S, seems like someone is messing with your head. If you want to explain a bit more about what's going on maybe we could help you deal with it all in a better way. Pm me if you want to talk. Stay safe, Simon.

4. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Yeh, someone is messing with my head, but its not her fault. its my fault for reading her posts (on another forum) but she is really messing with my head.

5. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

I STILL fucking kate tou.,

i hate that you are there. that you have her too. i hate that all our problems are parallel and yet you jumped on my fucking badnwagon and worse, that you ALWAYS get more fucking help than me. i hate that i seek you out, but i know i cant not, because of what you say. i need to know because its important to know because of the person we fucking share.

i just fucking hate you. you really make me want to die, so fucking much. im using you as inspiration to keep this going, to keep going with what ive been doing. its working, not fast enough, but its working.

you are my inspiration to die. congratulations. thats what you fucking wanted wasnt it.

i hate you.

why cant you fuckjing go away. when we had no method of knowing what was going on for each other it was better. or when we communicated as two people do. but now you just write all your garbage and ir ead it and it fucks with my head.

I HATE YOU! I FUCKING HATE YOU!

And I hatre what you do to me! why does someone have that fucking amount of power over someone else. why does that happen. i hate you.