I get so Jealous sometimes

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Lmxoxo, Sep 9, 2016.

1. Lmxoxo

Lmxoxo Active Member

So my sister has a gorgeous baby girl and an alright husband. My niece is so beautiful and cute and omg. I am so jealous sometimes. Like I want her to be mine. Or, like, I want to have a baby of my own. But for my own personal standards I need to have a serious boyfriend, preferably more along the lines of a husband. And that all requires time and waiting. Sometimes I just legitmately feel so dissatisfied that I can't find someone I like (or someone that likes me. Maybe that's the problem haha). Like do you ever just get so frustrated with how your life is shaping out? And I look at my sister and her little family and they're so damn cute! They are actually goals. And I look at my life, and I'm like Bridget Jones' fucking diary, before all the cool stuff happened.

I do realize I'm being dramatic and kinda cringe emotiony. But Daaamn! My neice is the cutest thing ever. I want one! omg. Tears. *so cute*

2. Lmxoxo

Lmxoxo Active Member

This was legitimately just me writing things as I thought them. Don't judge me too harshly on my Valley Girl-ness. haha

3. Frances M

Frances M Mountain Woman

I was a child of the 80's so I love valley girls ;) Seriously though, it's okay to feel envious of someone else's circumstances when that's what you want in your own life. But I'm glad that you hold high standards, there are too many girls who have babies way too young. I'll be honest, I did get frustrated at how my life turned out. When I was in my teens, I saw my life very differently. As my mental illnesses progressed (without diagnoses or help), my life turned around 100%. I am not AT ALL living the life I thought I would live. At first this was devastating to me because all I could think of is what I missed out on. But as I became more accepting and loving towards myself, I can't see living any other way. Right now I'm playing the waiting game myself. My biggest dream is home ownership. I have been waiting for years to be in a position to buy a property so that I can finally leave society (for the most part). I'm now just two and a half years from that now. I'm trying to make the best of the waiting by improving myself and living as happily as I can in the moment. But I know how hard it is to wait!

4. moxman

moxman Well-Known Member

lol, I understand completely , @Lmxoxo , I wish the best luck

5. Lmxoxo

Lmxoxo Active Member

Wow, F! That is amazing. Thanks for your message and congrats on having the tenacity to push towards your goal! The world needs more people with that quality.

M, I appreciate the well wishes and thanks for claiming to understand. You want to steal your sister's baby too? xo

Frances M and moxman like this.
  6. moxman

moxman Well-Known Member

@Lmxoxo , that actually made me laugh at outloud. Thank you , you have no idea how much better that made me feel.

Lmxoxo likes this.
  7. Lmxoxo

Lmxoxo Active Member

haha Glad to be of service, M ;)

moxman likes this.