I get so sad I can't stand it!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by aloner, Feb 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aloner

aloner Active Member

It's hopeless. I will never get better. I've tried and tried and I'm tired of trying. This life has left me totally ruined and I don't know how to put myself back together anymore.

I just want to forget about my life. I want to dissapear and never see anyone I've ever known ever again. It hurts too much to see what's happening to them and to have them watch what's happening to me. I've been fucked up for so long I don't recognize myself anymore. I've lost everything. All my bridges have either been maliciously burned or just collapsed with and time.

I want to kill myself because I'm afraid and I don't want to feel like this anymore. Other options seem to exist but I know that they will ultimately lead me to more suffering and sadness. I simply haven't the strength to handle any more.

2. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

hi aloner,

i'm sorry you are feeling so bad at the moment. it can be very frightening to be suffering so much. but please know that you won't always feel this way, even tho it seems so right how.

hang on, and please keep posting. i'm glad you posted, and you'll find many people here who will listen,

catherine

3. type

type Member

I can really only echo what Catherine said, you will not always feel like this and I know life is hard right now but you have to keep fighting, keeping hanging on and have hope things will get better. Everything changes, so theres no reason why things cant change for you for the better.

type.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.