I get this inkling every once in a while.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by punk0r1f1c, Oct 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. punk0r1f1c

punk0r1f1c Well-Known Member

To snuff myself.
    I don't know why. It just seems like an easy way out. But it is a very selfish act. One of my favorite bands sings a song about suicide and I find it funny that I relate to almost all of the lyrics. It's sad. But I don't know. I haven't ever really told anyone in my life about these thoughts that I get sometimes. Sometimes I feel fine and other times I feel I need to reach out and tell someone. I don't really know what to do. I probably won't snuff myself but I do think about it on an almost daily basis now and I don't know why.

2. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

oh i can relate 100%. I am the exact same. You feel stupid and shitty at the same time :(

3. SweetVitriol

SweetVitriol Antiquitie's Friend

Welcome to the forum..

I can understand some of what you say my friend..To some of us it comes daily, others more...But most of us are trying to deal with staying alive and not succumbing to the little voices so when you need that friendly shoulder or even the verbal wakeup call..Please use the forum..

You are not alone

4. punk0r1f1c

haha exactly. I feel dumb for not telling anyone and thinking about it. But I feel shitty for not telling anyone and thinking about it. lol

5. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

Oh i get you my friend, i get you! You just typed exactly how i feel - the exact way i feel. Ive never put it into words lol. Wow! I glad someone else feels the same what. I feel suicidal but i know ill never kill myself even though i wish it was all over. am i right?

6. punk0r1f1c

Yes sir you are right. I do think about it constantly but I know it will never happen because I realize the consequences that suicide brings to the ones close to me and the ones that I do truly care about.

7. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

Ditto. And I dont think i have the strenght to do it like im not brave enough to do it, but i just think about my fmaily and friends and i can imagine them distraught - it would kill them and it would be an easy excape for me, they dnt deserve the hurt so i suffer on. Some days are good but theres always a time everyday when i wish i was dead. When driving, I wish a truck would lose control and crash into me, i hear a plane in the sky and hope it will fall on top of me but in all this i always hope that its only me that dies that everyone else is ok. sound familiar?

8. punk0r1f1c

GET OUT OF MY HEAD. Lol, but seriously. Yea when I am driving is one of the most critical times. I look for things to crash into or what would happen if I were to crash into a oncoming traffic car. But yea I think constantly about what distress it would cause those close to me and that's why I don't follow through. I suppose it's a good thing.

9. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

EXACTLY!!!! I look at guard rails and poles and try to imagine the impact if i drove into it. And i know how to roll a car and im in the car and im going to do it im going to do it im going to do it but never do. I think of my 11 day old niece and think that she should be the talk of the family not me. I wonder will my feelings get any stronger though and someday I might actually do it, but for now I know I wont. Im so happy you can relate. Are you seeing a doctor or spoken to anyone about it? I havnt.

10. punk0r1f1c

I haven't spoken to anyone at all. The one time I tried to ask for help I was seen as a psycho by my parents. So I am kind of deferred from treatment. I am hoping that I will be able to find a therapist or something now that I am over the age of 18 but I don't know; I am still very passive about things.

11. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

Well im glad your here anyway and if you ever need someone to talk to just send me a message. :)

Kate
    x

12. punk0r1f1c

Thank You!

13. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Seeing a therapist is the right thing to do.. You can learn coping skills, and talk about your problems with out being judged..They will work with you to find the root of these thoughts.. Take care...

14. DrivEthermissIon

DrivEthermissIon Banned Member

15. DrivEthermissIon

Fantasy

And yes it's just a fantasy, I wouldn't do it, I agree.

16. DrivEthermissIon

17. DrivEthermissIon

[Deleted]

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2009
  18. punk0r1f1c

19. lapazyelamor

lapazyelamor Well-Known Member

if you are young or even old the sooner you do something about it the better i waited until my late twentys to tell others and seek help and now it is too late, depression only gets worse as you get okder and you realise how much you have lost over the years that you can never make up for, you need a girl if you dont already have one or if you have anxiety with that get a prositute

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.