i get worse and worse everytime

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by lilyao, Apr 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lilyao

lilyao Active Member

for those who have read my posts you know how i feel.like shit.

i feel like crap about myself and now everything gets worse and worse. my parents keep saying i can fight my fear to mirrors by myself but i really cant. ive really tried but im really tired of it! i have a friend at school who might feel a little like i do and i would like to talk to her about this. i know she feels bad with herself but i dunno how to talk to her.
    she is my last hope, i cant get help by myself so maybe ill only wait or die.

nothing makes me happy or sad. im like dead inside or im a robot. ive heard this so many times. i have friends but i dont fit their profile.
    please give me some advices. i need them! thank you so much.
  2. make_me_bad

make_me_bad Well-Known Member

i know some very attractive people who are immensely displeased with their physical selves and refuse to look at mirrors. i know at least one feels this way because of serious problems, not just out of vanity.

i suggest you approach this girl via the internet; it does sound like it'd be an awkward topic to bring up.
  3. Sil

Sil Well-Known Member

I suggest you to talk firstly in general, and then, if you get sure of how she feels, tell her... I don't see any bad things in approaching someone to share your common problems
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.