I getting hints that I might be gone soon

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Rolo555, Dec 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rolo555

Rolo555 Well-Known Member

Today at work my boss tells me "when you going to find someone, life is short".

Thanks for the words boss. Im sure he didnt mean to be a jerk when he said it. But it hurt inside me, the words in my head. That tells me that I will perhaps be gone sometime early next year. Perhaps when I least expect it. Maybe if I dont kill myself, something like a car accident will get it. After my trip to Vegas, I expect my last days. Im not getting whats due in life and I want to leave.

2. hi Rolo555,
    what i see from you bosses staement, is life is short, make the most of what time you do have.

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

hello Rolo555,

I'm sure he didn't say it with a bad intention, he probably meant make the most of what you have.How old are you if you don't mind me asking?
    You insinuated that you are going to attempt after your trip to Vegas, hopefully by then you may find there is more to life that love. Experience with life, ask a girl out on a date, the worst she can say is no..don't be scared :hug: I'm always here if you need to talk!

Lynn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.