I give it just over a week

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by silentlyfading, Sep 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. silentlyfading

silentlyfading Well-Known Member

After feeling lower than ever and losing every hope and dream I everer had, ( I don't want anything anymore) I've decided I'm giving myself a little over a week to feel better. If not I'm done. I have a week k of work so I can go n pay all my family a visit before I leave. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know I am willing to try but I need help. Never felt so calm about it. This time feels different... It could be the one

2. Danialla

Danialla Well-Known Member

Please seek help. If you are giving yourself a week then use that week to reach out and find someone to help you. Do you have a Dr or therapist you can turn too? We are always here to help, or just to bounce ideas off. You have a job, that's good:). What hopes and dreams have you lost? Take care of yourself.

3. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

I am sorry you are so low right now but have to agree with everything said above. You are worth the effort to try to find a way to feel better and you deserve to have a life that you can enjoy. Take the time to start on that instead of trying get ready to end things please :hug:

Take Care and Be Safe

- Ben

4. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi, I agree with the others, you need to focus on life and see someone about your feelings. You are important and I pleas that you do not do anything as life is important. You can get through this and please remember that. If you want to talk in private please PM me. Take care.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.